A Florida Marriage License can only be issued by a Florida County Court Judge or a Florida Clerk of a Circuit Court, but may be obtained on your behalf by a designated and approved company. Married by Mail is a designated and approved company that secures licenses thru a Florida Clerk of Circuit and County Court, Marriage License Department. Married by Mail has a thorough understanding of requirements and detailed knowledge of forms, timelines, and procedures thus providing its clients with the very best customer service.
We provide a Florida Marriage License by Mail! We also secure Apostille's for our Foreign Clients.
Officiant services and Intimate Wedding Packages are also available through our Sister Company, Sensational Ceremonies.
FLORIDA & NON-FLORIDA RESIDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE
FOR MARRIAGE LICENSES BY MAIL
NOTE: STEPS 1 AND 2 BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT SUBMISSION. PRICE INCLUDES FLORIDA MARRIAGE LICENSE FEE
License By Mail
(Over 60 Days) $195
License By Mail
(31-60 Days) $220
License By Mail
(30 Days or under) $245
Additional License Copies
$4.00 Per Additional Certified Copy
$40.00 Per Apostille for Foreign Residents
• Due in it's entirety with first application submittal (see Step 1 below).
Payments include the $93.50 fee charged by Clerk of Court Marriage License
Department for issuance of License to Marry.
• Payments only accepted using Paypal via credit card or e-Check.
When making a payment please include your current telephone number.
No Refunds Once An Application To Marry Has Been Issued.
Complete the Marriage License Information Sheet. (CLICK HERE)
Provide copies of your driver's license or passport with the Marriage License Information Sheet - note that they do not need to be notarized.
Return your Marriage License Information Sheet and Copies of your ID's to Married BY MAIL! the following ways:
EMAIL: Click Here
FAX TO: 888.243.6216
MAIL TO: Married BY MAIL!52 Riley Rd. # 514Celebration, Florida 34747
** CLIENTS MUST INCLUDE THEIR WEDDING DATE AS PART OF THE RETURNED ITEMS **
- Married BY MAIL! will process your Marriage License Information Sheet with the Clerk of Court and send you your Application to Marry via email. Review the Application carefully, making certain all information shown is correct.
- The bride and groom or partners will sign the APPLICATION TO MARRY in front of a Notary or Solicitor who will complete the process by signing the application in the appropriate boxes in addition to applying a seal or stamp to the left hand side of the APPLICATION TO MARRY so as not to obscure any signatures.
- The bride and groom or partners will read the FAMILY LAW HANDBOOK. It will then be necessary to sign and date the REQUIRED PREMARITAL STATEMENT FORM acknowledging that they have read the handbook and understand it.
Return the signed, notarized Application to Marry as well as the signed, dated, Required Premarital Statement Form and copies of ID's to MARRIED BY MAIL! using USPS Mail or any Courier Service of your choice.Once this information is received in the offices of MARRIED BY MAIL! it will be supplied to the Clerk of Court for issuance of the License to Marry. Once the License to Marry is issued, MARRIED BY MAIL! will make certain that the individual performing the marriage is in receipt of the License to Marry prior to the ceremony.
For additional certified copies of the Marriage License, complete and return the COPY REQUEST FORM. Order them at this time, and we will have the officiant place the order with the Clerk of Courts after the ceremony is conducted.
If Sensational Ceremonies is conducting the ceremony, we will have the License witnessed and processed with the Clerk of Court. You should allow up to three weeks for receipt of the License at your designated address.
- Foreign Nationals - If you are a resident of a country that is a member of the Hague Convention, MARRIED BY MAIL! can secure your Apostille for you.