We are Florida residents, can you still provide this service?
- Yes! All couples who plan to wed in the State of Florida can use our services.
- Note: Florida Residents must wait 3 days from the date of issuance of their Marriage License to wed unless they take a premarital course that allows for the 3 day wait period to be waived.
My fiancee and I live in different states from each other, are we eligible for this service?
- Yes! please contact us for additional information.
How long does this process take?
- Upon receipt of your deposit and preliminary application, you will receive your documents ready for notarizing within three (3) days via email. Should you complete your required steps timely, the entire process should be complete within 3-4 weeks. Expedites are available on a case by case basis.
Is the License to Marry I will receive valid in any location in Florida?
- Yes! Regardless of your ceremony location, the License to Marry will be valid throughout the entire state of Florida.
How long is the License to Marry valid?
- The License to Marry is valid for 60 days from the date of issuance.
We only have a few weeks until our wedding, do you offer overnight delivery services?
- Yes! USPS, FedEx,UPS, DHL offer overnight delivery and are available for an additional charge. Please inquire.
I live outside of the United States, am I still eligible to use MARRIED BY MAIL ?
- Yes! You are eligible. MARRIED BY MAIL! services clients worldwide. In addition MARRIED BY MAIL offers Apostille services for an additional charge. Most countries will require the Apostille Certification in order to recognize the marriage. You've come to the right place!
Can I apply for Marriage License by mail directly with the clerk of courts?
- No! Married by Mail is a designated and approved company that secures licenses thru the Clerk of Circuit and County Court, Marriage License Department by